D2L will be conducting non-service affecting maintenance to apply a hotfix to the GeorgiaVIEW PROD Online Learning Environments on Tuesday, October 12, 2021 from 9:00 p.m. until Wednesday, October 13, 2021 at 9:00 a.m.
Hotfix addresses the below issues:
- LE - Assignments - Evaluation with two or more rubrics does not affect overall grade when selected
- LE - Rubrics - When Evaluating with the inline component, overall score sticks upon iterating.
- LE - Assignments - 0 score on rubric doesn't update grade in New Assignment Experience
- LE - Assignments - Default Grading Rubric needs to be defined
- LE - Assignments - New Eval Experience Not Loading
- LE - Assignments - Unselecting Rubric Criteria Does Not Update Overall Grade.
- LE - Assignments - Holistic Percentage Rubric not updating Overall Grade
- Discussions - Unable to download attachments during evaluation
- LE - Assignments - Overall Grade not always saved when collapsing rubric component quickly
- LE - Assignments - Pop-out rubric doesn't override grade.
- LE - Assignments - Opening The Rubric Pop-Out after grading clears the overall grade.
- LE - Assignments - Overall grade does not always reflect the chosen scoring rubric
- LE - Assignments - Wrong submissions sometimes shows when iterating through submissions
- LE - Outcomes Management - Mastery view table can sometimes not data
- LE - Brightspace Editor - Insert Element feature enabled
- LE - Game Based Learning - User unable to complete course copy due to timeout
This maintenance is NOT expected to affect GeorgiaVIEW access or service. If this maintenance adversely impacts server performance, additional information will be posted here. In the event that you experience any issues with GeorgiaVIEW services during this maintenance, please contact the ITS Helpdesk at email@example.com
USG Institutions affected by this maintenance are:
* GeorgiaVIEW Online Learning Environment (QPROD)
* GeorgiaVIEW Online Learning Environment (XPROD)
* Augusta University
* Georgia Southern University